Saturday, September 22, 2018

[I Live Alone Roundup] Jung Ryeo Won reveals that she's a huge fan of the show


Nationwide ratings for this episode: 12.8% (cr. Nielsen Korea)

1. [+2919, -63] I almost died from the cuteness when Yali rolled over ㅠㅠ Because of Jung Ryeo Won's slim figure and particular atmosphere, even if she wears something like a straw mat, she's pretty (t/n: Yali/얄리 is the white/beige cat that's really affectionate, I'm not sure how to properly romanize the cat's name so it might be wrong! But it's pronounced like: Yah-lee)

2. [+2164, -77] I like Ryeo Won's house and she's easy-going

3. [+1786, -81] Because it's an episode that features an actress, I didn't have huge expectations for it to be fun but I had a really fun time watching it ㅎㅎ She's good at acting, pretty, stylish, and on top of that she's easy-going! She became more favorable, it's good that she came out [on the show], and the members got along well with her and liked her

4. [+1309, -78] Lee Si Eon being annoying at Simon D's house was so freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+786, -49] Jung Ryeo Won is so nice - she's the best, I want to raise a cat like Angki, my heart flutters so much, I want to see Angki 

6. [+598, -7] Women know. The ahjussi outfit that Jung Ryeo Won bought at Dongmyo is pretty because it's Jung Ryeo Won [who's wearing it]. Even Suzy can't pull that off. Gong Hyo Jin or Jung Ryeo Won, that long and slender vibe completes fashion

7. [+504, -28] Wow Han Hye Jin and Jun Hyun Moo seemed like a real married couple ㅋㅋㅋ I feel like they're going to get married next year 

  

1. [+773, -46] Jung Ryeo Won is so easy-going!!

2. [+491, -32] Jung Ryeo Won was a lot more natural than Kim Sarang.

3. [+513, -75] It's fun when guests come out but no matter what, the 'I Live Alone' team is the most fun ㅋㅋ 

4. [+365, -20] Next time, I also want to see her house after she's done with the interior ^^

5. [+297, -23] I feel like even Jung Ryeo Won's personality is good ㅎ 

Ahhhhh I love her so much ♡
And I love how she's such a huge fan of the show, she was fangirling over the members LOL
And her cats are so lovable ♡♡♡
Share: