Saturday, March 17, 2018

[I Live Alone Roundup] Viewers praise Seungri for being hardworking, Jun Hyun Moo holds a fan meet, DBSK will appear in next episode



1. [+3722, -69] He acknowledges it himself that his skills/talents are lacking compared to the other members but he overcomes his handicap with his language skills and successful business.. he's amazing.

2. [+3040, -184] Who else is reading 'I Live Alone' articles right now in their bed without even having eaten breakfast? 

3. [+2410, -83] Watching Seungri living life diligently makes me look back at my own life.

4. [+1915, -67] Seungri really lives life diligently, he's cool

5. [+904, -100] Who's reading this article on Saturday while getting off of work 


At his fanmeeting, a fan asked him: "Are you in a some with Han Hye Jin unni? No some?", and Jun Hyun Moo answered that he doesn't deserve her - as in, she's too good for him. (t/n: the fanmeeting was held before it was revealed that these two were dating)

1. [+4854, -144] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ are they really his fans? ㅋㅋ so freaking funny (t/n: LOL it's because during his fanmeet, his prizes for his fans - if they answered questions about him correctly, was things like a hug, forehead kiss, etc but the reactions were of the fans screeching LOL)

2. [+5138, -755] No but how can they drag out Jun Hyun Moo's fanmeeting for three weeks;; I'm not saying it wasn't funny but I'm now getting tired of it;; I was really looking forward to the LA episode, exactly when are they going to air it~~ 

3. [+3797, -314] Leave their relationship to these two, can't they just show how people live their daily lives since it was the show's original premise, they keep milking off from their relationship

4. [+2362, -305] I'm all pleased  

5. [+1158, -131] It's good that they're dating but it feels like everything is about that... The original vibes were funny, it's a shame...

6. [+583, -58] Did they drag this out for three weeks ㅋ


1. [+155, -5] Really looking forward to DBSK on 'I Live Alone'!!!

2. [+135, -3] DBSK ....... I'm fiercely welcoming DBSK to 'I Live Alone'!!!!!

3. [+129, -3] Wow.. DBSK really looking forward to it ^^^^^^^^

4. [+119, -3] I really like it.... I love you....

5. [+116, -3] Wow DBSK... making a variety show appearance around the same time as their comeback!! Really looking forward to it    



  
  

Share: