Saturday, March 31, 2018

[I Live Alone Roundup] ☆ LA Special ☆


1. [+7106, -88] ㅋㅋㅋ Park Narae's facial expression of betrayal is real ㅋ 

2. [+5840, -167] I thought I was going to die laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the beauty of workplace romances  
↪ [+145, -5] Narae corgi's real expression was so freakin funny ㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+5060, -84] Morse code ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ "Send out Park Narae" (t/n: In the episode, there was a scene on the airplane where Jun Hyun Moo makes eye contact with Han Hye Jin and keeps tapping his phone - I think he was telling her to put her phone on airplane mode, but when the Rainbow members watched the VTR, Park Narae joked that the couple was using morse code because they were still secretly dating during this trip and Narae was the one sitting next to Hye Jin LOL) 

4. [+3036, -153] Daebak, they started dating here ♥♥ 

5. [+2265, -87ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. [+1120, -37] The production crew probably already sensed everything ㅋㅋ Imagine how funny it was for them when they were editing the show ㅋㅋ 

7. [+995, -34] Han Hye Jin.. Look at how she was standing near the passenger door of the convertible and then sitting right next to Jun Hyun Moo ㅋ 
↪ [+252, -21] This episode was legendary funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's funnier because these two are dating ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅌㅌ

8. [+954, -137] The camera already knew  


1. [+1886, -59] I think I'm going to die right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ [+124, -4] It's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ [+125, -3ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I haven't even watched it yet but why do I feel like I know what you're talking about

2. [+1508, -45] Narae Corgi's reaction is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1443, -40] Ah Park Narae ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1316, -44] Park Narae ㅋㅋ I'm pee ㅋㅋㅋ


t/n: The average rating for this episode was 14.2%

1. [+1067, -44] So freaking funny 

2. [+1003, -37] I like how the episode was longer than it usually is ㅋㅋ look at the ratings, it's amazing ㅋㅋㅋ congrats congrats  

3. [+921, -37] I ended up crying yesterday while I laughed. Seriously, I Live Alone is jjang funny

4. [+751, -38] The thing that motivates me to live is to wait for new 'I Live Alone' episodes 


Share: